Thursday, February 07, 2008

BBC (Broadcasting for Barack Corporation)

Since I'm not a fan of TV, my biggest source of entertainment is the blogosphere. I enjoy going to friends blogs, and linking to their friends, and linking to their friends, and seeing where I end up. It's quite entertaining actually and I have found some really interesting blogs.

One I check out every few days is called Musings of an English Muffin. Her name is Libby and she is a "mum" and says things that interest me with wit, sarcasm, and with British phrasings (You know, she says things like, "Gave me a warm glow that did."). She also chose the same pink color and form for her blog as I did.

Apparently, the BBC seems to be reporting that there are only 2 candidates here in the states. Barack and Clinton! I guess to the news media, there are only two choices.

Anyway, here is a link to an amusing little post that Libby, the English Muffin made recently.

Favorite line:
People who unreservedly support infanticide tend to make fairly unpleasant Kings (cf Pharoah, Herod).

No comments: