Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Beta?

What is beta?

I thought it was a nasty fish that could only live by itself because it ate all the other fish.

But, it turns out, that blogger is wanting me to be a beta blogger. Should I sign up? Will I lose all my other brilliant posts if I do? Anyone gone beta? It says I need a google account. What is that?

I do love to google, though!

I have also been thinking that I need to change my blog color. Pink is just not me these days. Maybe green, or beige, or "something more tonal"..."oh, I know, Audrey, I know"...so now I've lapsed into Fawlty Towers dialogue.

Okay, back to the blog.

I have learned how to link, add photos, add you tube videos, and added a counter. Progress for this old dog.

I really should get rid of the clunky penguin counter that Tim helped me add the other day. We were in a hurry so I picked something quick and cute, but not so subtle as it turns out. Also, every time I refresh the number goes up, so I look really popular.

Well, enough random thoughts for today.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I like your penguin counter!

Holly said...

I love Fawlty Towers. I am totally digging my DVDs out of the attic tonight.