Thursday, July 26, 2007

Random Observations

4Old guys who jog shouldn't wear those short shorts.

4Pomegranate juice is all over the place. Have you noticed? I enjoy it. I especially enjoy the Odwalla lemonade made with it.

4It's hot outside.

4Favorite hot weather beverage: Grande Starbuck's Mocha Frappucino

4Favorite cold weather beverage: Medium Caribou Skim Mocha with whipped cream

4Just when you have something really important to print the printer runs out of ink and you have every color except the one you need.

4In keeping with that line of thought, it makes no sense that if the printer is out of yellow ink you can't just print something in black. Conversely, if the printer is out of black, it makes no sense that you can't just print something in blue.

That's enough random ovservations for one day.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I am personally loving Pomegranate/Cranberry juice these days...yummmm!

terryd said...

I enjoy black ink.

Linda said...

Just what do you suppose an "ovservation" is? I wonder.

One other "ovservation". Why do you see shoes scattered along the highways and byways of America?

Just on my way home from the Mall of America between the freeway entrance and freeway exit a half mile later I saw a lone sparkly silver dress flip-flop and a lone tennis shoe.

What's up with that?