Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MCHC

Minnehaha Christian Homeschool Co-op now has its very own web page thanks to the iWeb program and the .me (formerly .mac) account one of my brilliant sons sold me. The iWeb program was quite easy to use and aside from a couple of unexplained glitches (like why Mr. Nuckols head covered some type on PC versions of the page) it looks quite fancy, if I do say so myself.

If you know anyone who is looking for the best homeschool co-op meeting at Crosstown Covenant Church, be sure and send them our way. Okay, so we are the ONLY Co-op meeting at CCC...

Oh, and if you don't know what to do with those little "boxtop" things on General Mills and other packages, I will take them off your hands. Our non-profit Co-op gets 10 cents for each one sent in.

Thank you for reading this shameless plug.

6 comments:

Crazy mom said...

Oh my! I leave MCHC and you go high-tech on me!

I'll miss you all this school year!

Barb

Linda said...

We'll miss you, too...but you can always come back! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Do you also collect the caps off the gallons of milk? -- we have like 9 zillion (okay, maybe 50) that I can give Nikki to pass onto you. I just keep collecting them ......

Linda said...

I hadn't heard about the milk caps before. I will look into it! What brand of milk?

Anonymous said...

It's Kemps as well as Land O' Lakes .... they say "5 cents off" on a sticker that's on the top of the cap.

None the less, I for sure have those General Mills things. We're a cereal and milk family! ;)

Linda said...

Thanks! I'll check into it and see if we qualify.