Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dancing With the Dugans

Adam and Ali got married yesterday.
They danced.
Awwww, how sweet.
The reason this photo is artsy and romantic is because Mr. D took it.The bride danced with some of her attendants.
When it was time for the "Electric Slide", I took photos.
I can do the "Hokey Pokey" and I can fake "The Chicken Dance",
but "The Electric Slide" is a whole different story.
People tell me it is sooooooo easy and offer to show me.
They say, "It's grapevine right, two, three, tap, left, two, three, tap, after that part, I'm two left feet.
Mr. D and Beth danced.
Mr. D was thrilled to discover that his pants had buttons for suspenders. Sigh.
Katie and Beth rocked out. (Is that what the young people say nowadays?)
Sadly, Chris and Tim forgot their dancing shoes.
They always forget their dancing shoes. Hmmmm.
Actually, that's not true.
Tim had his for one dance, then lost them.
This just in, apparently Chris found his dancing shoes for a song or two and I missed it.
If you have a photo of this momentous occasion, please send it to me.
Nikki and Mark were in a world of their own.
Mr. D and Steve saved their best moves for last.
And a good time was had by all.
The End.

1 comment:

Wally Family said...

Oh I'm so sad I missed the electric slide! I LOVE the electric slide! :)