Friday, May 22, 2009

30

The dilemma with posting birthday wishes on your blog on your children's birthdays is that sometimes you get confused about what day it is. I realized on March 16th or so that, while I had wished Nicole a happy Facebook birthday, I had neglected to wish her a happy blogspot birthday. "No problem," I thought, I will post my wishes on April 14th, the one month anniversary of her 30th birthday, but then April 14th came and went, so I thought, May 14th, that will work because March and May start with "M's". Well, that didn't work, did it? Then I got to thinking that I should just post while I am thinking about it. Hope you (and Samantha) enjoyed the crepes at the Sofitel on the day before your birthday when this photo was taken. Yum!

So, happy 30th birthday, Nicole!
Love you,
Mommy

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Thanks Mommy!