Saturday, June 03, 2006

Googled

As many of you know, I have been doing a lot of googling lately. Yes, Steve and Diane, I am done with my google fast. It was wonderful.

I decided to google my name and see what people had been writing about me.

The advanced search led to these four results. I had no idea my life was so interesting and that I lived in so many states.

First blog entry: Linda Dugan, Mom nobody cool was born on my birthday either..that was from my daughter Linda_Jane (someday I hope we can meet!)

Second blog entry: Spaying and neutering your pets and adopting from shelters and rescue groups, in my opinion, is the only logical solution to the overpopulation of pets in our country. Linda Dugan. Hastings, Neb. (I'm very concerned about the pet population in Nebraska, as you can tell).

Third blog entry: Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel - WEST MELBOURNE -- Linda Dugan was eating French toast strips in her car outside her office Thursday when she saw a small plane nosedive toward the trees across the street. (I suppose you didn't know that I just can't get enough of those french toast strips...and, yes, I sneak them in my car, but I had to momentarily stop eating them when I saw that plane nosedive). And, I love Lauderdale in the winter.

Fourth blog entry: Nurse Now Hiring for LTC Facility FT RN/LPN MDS Coordinator Excellent Benefits, Insurance & 401K. Call Linda Dugan @816-229-6677 BLUE SPRINGS CARE CENTER...(I just needed a little extra spending money for french toast sticks, so took on the headhunting job for the Blue Springs Care Center).

No comments: