Friday, September 28, 2007

Updates

So, here's the deal. Mr. D and I started watching the new TV show with Patricia Heaton, Fred Willard, and Kelsey Grammer. We watched about 2 minutes of it and 7 out of 9 jokes were really crude, so we turned it off. Too bad, I thought it had potential to be really funny.

Next point. I am removing Pam's Myspace from my link. Again, I like "The Office" (most of the time), but now that she is divorcing her husband, I don't really want to link her anymore. So, adios Pam (but I do think the cupcake courier is a nifty device).

Finally, I was sorry to see that through some odd mishap all of Slice of Laodicea had been lost. I didn't always agree with Ingrid, but I found her ideas thought provoking and agreed most of the time. She has a personal blog that I have been reading instead of Slice. There, she offers a link to Team Pyro. I am adding the Team Pyro link because it looks promising.

I plan on spending some time on their "Different Gospels" post this weekend. Thought I'd check more into the Pagitt-MacArthur Yoga debate. Looks like Todd Friel from Way of the Master has weighed in and think that might be interesting to listen to.

1 comment:

Chris Dugan said...

I downloaded the pilot of "Back to You" off iTunes for free. I agree the first 10 min. were kind of crude but it got better.