Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cate, Katie, or Dorothy

I went to Amy's Hair Haven, armed with my Diana photos. Amy looked at them, then looked at my longer than normal hair, and said, "I have an entirely different idea." I love it when Amy has an idea because it means that I don't have to have an idea. Plus, she has great ideas.

If I dyed it black and cut the bangs shorter I could look like Cate Blanchette in Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Lost Mayan Space Alien.

Or, if I put on the big sunglasses and stood next to Tom Cruise, I could look like an aging Katie Holmes.

If I put on ice skates (which is something that causes me to tremble), I could look like Dorothy Hamill.

But, right now, I just look like me with a short, bouncy, easy to care for "do".

Thanks, Amy!

2 comments:

Crazy mom said...

Love the haircut! You look FABULOUS! I love it when Amy has ideas, too, she's never steered me wrong which is why I better make an appointment to see her soon :)

Barb

Anonymous said...

you are as beautiful as ever!