Sunday, July 27, 2008

Diana or Diana?

I have needed a haircut for weeks. Just can't seem to find the time to get it done. It will happen on Tuesday, so now, the big question. What do I do with it? It has grown quite long, so I could go for a new long look. But, then, I don't have time to fuss with my hair. So, what to do. I have it down to two ideas. I have always loved Diana, Princess of Wales, or whatever she became after the divorce. The layered look is nice. Very 90's, I know, but I like it and I'm kind of a 90's kind of person. And, besides, being a decade behind isn't all that bad, I still have some clothes from the 80's.

So, here's one Diana look I've chosen. 90's, layered, regal.

Then, again, there is Diana Pierce. Local anchor. About my age. It's shorter, cute, and not too matronly.

Let me know if you have a strong opinion either way...before Tuesday, please.

4 comments:

Wally Family said...

My vote is Diana P!

Plus, I love KARE 11!

The 4 Poppies said...

Oh...I´m probably too late...do I dare give my opinion lest it´s opposite of what you´ve chosen? Ok...I´ll go with Nikki...! Did I get it right?

Crazy mom said...

Linda,
So, let us know which cut won out! I want to see a picture of you with your new 'do.

Barb

btw I'm going for the flat and unstyled look these days!

Linda said...

The verdict is in.

The hair is cut.

The photo is taken.

The photo will be uploaded tomorrow.

I'll bet you all can't wait.