Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Beatles - Till There Was You

Long story short, while trying to come up with the previously posted George Harrison tune, I accidentally bought the CD entitled With the Beatles thinking the song I was looking for was entitled "All I Got to Do" rather than Blow Away. But, the "All I Got to Do" on the With the Beatles CD was the one that went "Whenever I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I want you around, yeah, all I gotta do, ew, ew, ew ,ew, ew, ew is call you on the phone and you'll come running home"...you get the picture.

Anywho, I was glad I purchased said CD in error because it contains this lovely ballad by Paul.

I like this song because:

a. Paul is my favorite Beatle.
2. I always liked the musical "The Music Man".
III. It's not a typical Beatle song.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is one of my VERY favorite Beatles songs after Hey Jude which is one of my all time favorite songs. One thing I love about this video is Paul's head. If you'll notice Paul wags his head often. It is as though he is his own bobblehead doll. He does this especially on all the old Beatles stuff (you know the ones where they are always wearing suits.)

I love your new song posts. It's fun.

The Colonel said...

my favorite beatles song is "Happiness is a Warm Gun"

Linda said...

Please tell me you're kidding, Ben!