Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Lied

I haven't been to Vermont, but just noticed that it is red on my map. So, I've deceived you. But, I'm too lazy to go make another map so you will just have to remember that I have never been to Vermont.

I have, however, eaten Ben and Jerry's ice cream, and they are from Vermont, so I have a close personal connection to the state.

I don't, however, have a close personal connection to either Ben or Jerry whose politics I totally disagree with.

My favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream is New York Super Fudge Chunk.

What's yours?

4 comments:

The Colonel said...

I wish you weren't a liar...

No, that's the name of the new flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. It's Chocolate, caramel swirls, brownie chunks and white chocalte swirls. The catch phrase is "Good as a 1000 white lies"

Mindy said...

I think it's called "chunky monkey"... possibly. Peanut butter and chocolate covered pretzels.

Linda said...

Anyone know what's in Chubby Hubby?

The Colonel said...

Anyone know what's in Chubby Hubby?

Whatever he ate last?