Thursday, August 10, 2006

Leeland


This is Leeland.

They are a new band from Texas.

Their CD comes out on August 14th, but we got it free at the ICRS convention in Denver last month. It has a couple of really nice songs. I like number 4 and number 6 and number 11.

Number 4 is the title song "Sounds of Melodies" and if you get a chance to see the music video, it was done by Michael W's son Ryan! Yea!

I have seen the video because I have discovered Direct TV channel number 15. It's the gospel music channel. So, far I have seen lots of music videos (mostly Carrie Underwood and Alan Jacksosn!), a documentary with Larry Gatlin and his brothers in the recording studio (I love the Gatlins...they sing real "perdy"), a half hour worship set by Michael W, and two Third Day concerts! It's way better than the Morman channel!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I like Leeland a lot. My favorite song is the "Tears from the Saints" one...I cant remember which number it is though. :)