Saturday, March 31, 2007

Clustr Map

I finally got my clustr map up and running! It says I've had 45 hits since December 19th since it was on that day that I signed up for a clustr map, but it took me till March 29 to figure out how to get it going on my blog. Actually, Timmy had to help me.

I read the instructions carefully and it came up at the top of the right hand column above "my" photo. Tim asked my why I wanted it there and I told him I didn't, but had no idea how to move it. A minute later it was where I wanted it, so "Thank you, Tim."

I had 45 hits my first day. I think most of them were me refreshing or checking my blog, but the fun thing is that there was hit from Florida, California, and Illinois. So, thank you to my out of state readers for giving me some little red dots on my map and making me feel so special!

But, don't worry, little penguins at the bottom of my page. I am not going to get rid of you just because you are in an awkward place, kind of clunky, and have been replaced by a cool map. I am too sentimental to do that to you.

Plus, I would have no idea how to remove you even if I wanted.

No comments: