Saturday, March 10, 2007

Oops!

When I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, I sometimes turn to one of the two "worship" channels we now have through Direct TV. In the middle of the night, they play worship songs softly and show videos of babbling brooks, and deer panting for water, and purple mountains majesty with inspiring Bible verses on an overlay.

So, last night I noticed that for one of the verses they just labeled it "Corinthians 4:something". I thought to myself whoever typed that didn't realize that there is a I and a II Corinthians. Then, I signed on to my blog, looked at my previous post and noted that the verse I quoted read "Corinthians 2:4,5".

Oops! But if you look closely, you will see the 1 at the end of the previous sentence. I guess it happened when I tried to center the verse and the program doesn't recognize books of the Bible!

I will leave you with a couple verses from James that have meant a lot to me lately.

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

No comments: