Thursday, June 21, 2007

26th anniversary of the birth of my first son

Happy 26th anniversary of your birth, Chris! There was supposed to be a cute little newborn photo of you and me to accompany this, but it's on a computer or a disc somewhere other than at home. You were born on the first day of summer and Father's Day. What a great present!

Also, Katie, don't think that I didn't mean to acknowledge the 19th anniversary of your birth last month. I remember it well, especially the part where the midwife asked me to not hurry off to the hospital because she had a rhubarb pie in the oven that needed a half hour more to bake. I was going to have a nice family photo of you and your pirate cake, but it's in my camera and I'm scared to take it out. All this new-fangled computer stuff scares me. Help me, please.

Anyway, I am blessed to have such great kids.

Love you guys, Mom

No comments: