Friday, June 22, 2007

Evan Almighty

We got 4 free passes to preview Evan Almighty last night.

It gave us quite a few laughs (before it turned all PC on us...you remember how the flood wasn't to judge mankind, but to teach us to work two by two, and also all Congressmen who own a business are polluters). We enjoyed it in spite of the lecture. It was worth every penny we paid to see it. :-)

Favorite line: "It sounds like Evan, but it looks like a Bee Gee."

It ended with a dance party.

I thought I'd make a list of movies that end with dance parties.

Let's see:

Night at the Museum
Princess Diaries

Help me out.


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Shrek I and II.

Mindy said...

Ella Enchanted.

Chris Dugan said...

Judgment at Nuremberg

The Colonel said...

Anger Management & Hitch are the two I can think of