Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wedding Week Continues...



Mr. D and I had a lovely anniversary. He gave me 30 red roses and a little blue box from Tiffany's. Hint: Little blue boxes from Tiffany's always contain good things! In this case it was a sterling chain with a sterling heart that had a lovely pearl going through the heart. Apparently, it was our pearl anniversary and had I been on top of things and looked it up I would have purchased him a set of pearl handled revolvers instead of the black iPod Nano with his initials engraved on it.

Here is a photo of the wedding party. The bridesmaid's dresses were Jessica McClintock, off the rack from Braun's. Now, about the brown tuxes, with the ruffled shirts. What can I say except it was the 70's.

The bridesmaids carried baskets of ivy and white and yellow daisies. I picked daisies not because they are cheap, but because, as Meg Ryan says in You've Got Mail, "I like daisies, they're such a friendly flower." I carried a bouquet of gardenias, stephanotis, and ivy...just like Princess Diana did when she married Chuck in 1981, apparently she saw my bouquet and wanted to copy it.

1 comment:

terryd said...

The i-Pod was a better choice than the pearl handled revolvers. I don't know how to operate either but will do less collateral damage with the Apple product while I'm learning.

Thank you!

--Love, Mr. D