Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mr. President

I was sipping Good Earth Tea and randomly searching blogs this morning when I stumbled on one called Everyday Mommy that had an article about Reagan. The blogger had, in turn, stumbled upon this site full of interesting and fun archived Reagan era Air Force One photos.
So, I thought I'd share a few.

This photo just says "class act", doesn't it?

Um, about this photo...hmmmmm...
All I can say about this one is,
"Hey look, Mr. D, Ronnie wears high water sweat pants just like you!"
How cool would it be to be sitting here!

Look, it's flight attendant Nancy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the one of him in the sweat pants with dress shoes. Makes me wonder if he'd spilled his coffee on his trousers during take off.

Linda said...

Thanks for posting here Everyday Mommy. I feel so special! Plus, I enjoyed reading your blog! I linked you through Libby, the English Muffin who I linked through Team Pyro who I linked through Slice of Laodicea!