Saturday, March 08, 2008

Today's Pile...

Thursday and Friday were busy, so there was no time for playing games like "Pick a Pile". I did, however, enjoy viewing some of your blogs and seeing your chosen piles. I had a few moments this afternoon and noticed a delightful pile on the coffeetable in the basement. So, I chose it. (I know I said my next pile was the hallway, but it was too big a pile for the time I had designated, plus, I am easily distracted). Here is the coffeetable before.
And now after. Please do not look beyond the coffeetable at the pile in the corner or on the couch at the pile that seems to be living there. It is very important that you choose a pile that you can handle for the time you have available or the game becomes a chore and no longer a game. Also, please don't notice the fact that it appears I have violated one of the major rules of the game and simply moved the Knitting book to the nearby couch rather than putting it away. My bad. I should be docked a point for that one.
Unfortunately, the Second Law of Thermodynamics comes into play at times. You know that minimum energy, maximum entropy thing or something like that. So, alas, here is today's photo of the table at the top of the stairs. Maybe that will be my next pile. And, seriously, what am I going to do with that vacuum that always seems to be in the way.

No comments: