Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Happy Place

Yesterday, Barb went to her happy place (which looks to me like it's somewhere on the Gulf coase, as well). She inspired me to go to my happy place today.

Sanibel Island, FL. I will be sitting at the Dairy Queen on Periwinkle Way at noon. If you'd like to join me for a Peanut Buster Parfait, I'll buy.

Thank you Crosby, Stills, Nash, Young, whoever of you wrote this song. If I knew where Mr. D's CD was (or does that CD belong to Chris?), I would be playing this right now.

Going to leave this town forever

And go where I'll never

Nead an overcoat no more, where they cry ...



Ooh lalalala, every night and every day

Sitting by the Gulf coast just a thousand miles away

Where they cry ...

Ooh lalalala, on an island I will dwell

Starlit nights in paradise on the Isle of Sanibel

No comments: