Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Numero Tres

I am watching Oprah as I type because I saw the tease and it said Oprah's best friend Gayle has searched high and low for the best cake in America and I want to find out where that cake is. I will keep you posted...

Now it's time for numero tres on my church shopping list. Bible teaching is number 3.

I'm looking for a church that teaches the Bible. I think this rules out, for the most part, the "seeker church" approach where teaching is more limited. Sorry about that, Rick W. I think the "seeker" thing is a good idea, but it's not a church. It's more like a Billy Graham crusade. Good thing, but not church.

Now, back to the best cake. The chocolate cake with chocolate frosting from Miami Beach was enjoyed by Gayle and Shaquelle O'Neal (how do you spell his name?) and his wife, but the verdict isn't in. Gayle is heading to NY to Harlem to Wimp's Bakery to pick up caramel coconut cake with pecans to have with The Donald and his bride...who, incidentally, is wife numero tres. I'll let you know what they decide in a later post.

No comments: