Friday, July 07, 2006

The Supremacy of God

"Spreading a passion for the supremacy of God in all things, for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ."

This is the "motto" of Bethlehem Baptist Church.

I have been there twice...or was it 3 times since the beginning of the year. Every time I have been there, I have noticed that the focus was on God and not on man.

This has been helpful to me because over the course of the last couple years, I have focused way too much on "men" and way too little on God.

I think that one of the reasons Piper is becomming so well known is because he makes much of God and speaks very little of Piper. And, I believe God honors that and rewards that.

Just some thoughts from Hip-hop Co-op. I want to make much of God.

And, am hoping that the rumor of a Bethlehem Church plant at Burnsville High is true!

No comments: