Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Walkin' with KT

We walked with Katie in many other places besides the 16th Street Mall. For example, we walked around Bear Lake with Katie.
We walked down the trail from Bierstadt Lake with Katie.

We walked down the street in Estes Park with Katie and some of her friends.

We walked to the top of the mountain at the Alpine Visitor's Center in Rocky Mountain National Park with Katie.

We walked around the mini golf course in Estes Park with Katie.

And, we walked up to the top of Dinosaur Hill in Rapid City with Katie.

We really like walking with Katie and are glad she still likes walking with us.

2 comments:

Katie Dugan said...

Haha - thanks mom. & that picture of me bending over to take a picture is just the best.

Linda said...

Go ahead and look at the trip photos in my iPhoto and you will see that, contrary to what you may think, I was selective. Be good to me or I will post some of the rejects!