Wednesday, January 02, 2008

In my Christmas stocking

Santa brought me a green iPod nano!

Yay for Santa, he's the best!

It was a busy week so I hadn't had time to play with it till today. Chris offered me a lunchtime tutorial. He told me to pick out 5 CDs to put on my iTunes to then put on my iPod.

I was ready with them when he came home for lunch.

The first album I put on my iTunes was Disney's Princess Collection. Then, it was an Alison Krauss collection CD, followed by Huey Lewis and the News Greatest Hits, then Govi's Guitar Odyssey, and finally I chose The Best of Sun Records, but we haven't had time to get that in the system.

What's wrong with me? No Michael W!

I also made my very first iTunes purchase. It was George Harrison. How crazy is that? George wasn't my favorite Beatle, Paul was, but I really like that song Blow Away, and now I own it!

I also have a John Piper podcast.

Now, all I have to do is figure out how to turn the little bugger on and what to do with that funny little dial thing in the middle.

I'll keep you posted.

Oh, yes, and thank you Santa. You're the best!

No comments: