Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One of the most brilliant products ever invented

I was at Cub yesterday picking up a few things. I happened by the paper products aisle when my eye caught what may be the greatest invention ever made by man.

I am speaking of tissue. I am speaking of soft tissue. I am speaking of soft tissue infused with Vicks.

Now, I was perfectly healthy, mind you. But how many times have you had that fever, stuffy nose, can't breath cold that just won't go away and out of desperation you grabbed the jar of Vicks', opened it up and tried sniffing. Perhaps you kept it by your pillow for a quick middle of the night fix.

No, you don't do that? Oh.

Well, I do and was so impressed that I purchased a box. Just in case. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go sniff some Puffs.

1 comment:

Diane Dahlen said...

I'll keep these babies in mind! What a great invention.