Sunday, January 06, 2008

Things I found while looking for my iPod

I lost my iPod yesterday and we spent 2 or 3 hours looking for it.

Terry went through the garbage piece by piece.

I put away the extra table we had set up and went through all the stuff on it.

We looked under couches, behind books on a shelf, in drawers, in the refrigerator (just in case there was a senior moment), under couch cushions, in game boxes, everywhere.

In the process, we found:

1. The label maker that had been missing for several months.
2. Katie's new copper colored thermal mug.
3. An unused Starbuck's card.

Oh, and yes, we did find the iPod. It was right where I put it, on the little wood part of the piano right after the keys end. I had forgotten that the piano keys can be covered. Just as we were about to give up, Terry said, did you open up the piano and look by the keys. There was an "ah-ha" moment and my green iPod materialized.

No comments: