Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fun with worldviews

I'm wondering who writes these quizzes and what worldview they have. Some of the questions are really ambiguous.

I would like to go on record as saying that I don't believe that science has brought on the corruption of society. I think mankind has done that nicely enough and I happen to like penicillin.






What is Your World View?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Fundamentalist

Fundamentalism represents a movement in opposition to Modernism, stressing the highest importance on foundational religious tradition. Science has brought on corruption of society. God is real and is watching. Scripture leaves little room for interpretation; man is God’s creation. About a quarter of the population in the U.S. is classified as Fundamentalist.


Fundamentalist



69%

Cultural Creative



56%

Romanticist



25%

Materialist



19%

Postmodernist



13%

Modernist



0%

Idealist



0%

Existentialist



0%


5 comments:

Holly said...

I got Cultural Creative. Fun quiz!

Holly said...

Here are my results on another fun quiz... the Belief o matic quiz.

Take it! It's fun!

Holly said...

http://www.selectsmart.com/PRO/beliefnet/index1.html


Oops. Here they are!

Holly said...

Oops. that's the quiz. I got Eastern Orthodox 100%

Linda said...

I came out Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant, 100%. But I am 81% Eastern Orthodox. ;-)

Of course, I am also 83% Seventh Day Adventist and 56% Mormon.

Good news--I'm only 16% neo-Pagan!