Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I LOVE Conspiracy Theories

Remember my post about Obama and the 57 States?

Well, thanks to a forward I just received from the Pfaus, it is taking on a fun, new conspiracy theory twist.

I love conspiracy theories, except the movie Conspiracy Theory was too intense for me, so I stopped watching at the end and never found out what happened because Mr. D refused to tell me. He also refused to tell me how Air Force One ended, but he said it was a very exciting ending. So, I don't like suspense. It's too suspenseful.

Anyway, back to the 57 states. According to the forward from the Pfaus, Rush Limbaugh mentioned that there are 57 Islamic states. So, I googled. Sure enough, there are.

Although, the Wiki article seems to have been tampered with. In the "cached" stuff it says 57 states. And, on the sidebar it says 57 states, but in the body of the article, it says 51 states. There you have it, another conspiracy.

No comments: