Saturday, September 27, 2008

Unbelievable

Someone has to say it. That disgusting Charlie Gibson interview where Sarah Palin tells the world that she can see Russia and everyone is making her out to be an idiot. Take a look at it. It's at about 4:20. Could it be any more obviously edited to make it look like she answered the question with only the, "I can see Alaska from my house," line? Seriously, I'm really sick of the media and their obvious biased editing.

I suppose I will have to break down and watch the Couric interview, but from what I saw, it was obvious that Palin was highly distracted by something. There was something else going on. Don't know if it's the editing or what.

But, Biden tells a disabled vet in a wheelchair to stand, tells us that Roosevelt spoke on the T and V set in 1929 when he wasn't even president and the T and V set wasn't available till the late 30's. Really, he gets a pass.

Now I see that they are attacking McCain because he "lied". It seems Normandy wasn't the greatest invasion in history. Turns out the greatest invasion in history was Operation Barbarossa. Who knew?

Please, I'm begging. DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA!

No comments: