Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Big Brother is Watching Me

So, I'm checking my statcounter this morning and I notice that someone from an IP address that ends with eop.gov has been to my site! I google eop and find that it means "executive office of the president"! In parenthesis by the IP address it says FEMA.

They linked to my site from a post last October about a pastor in Baghdad. Anyone have any ideas what they were looking for?

I haven't even blogged about the time I "touched the President". Yes, that's correct, I touched the President. Terry took a photo. I will have to dig it up and post it sometime.

It was the fall of 2004 and Bush was shaking hands working a rope line at an event we were invited to and as he got to me, my hand was a couple inches from his and the Secret Service were moving him along. So, fearing he wouldn't have time to shake my hand, I just touched his pointer finger with my pointer finger. It was a moment!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Whoa! That's bizarre.