Monday, August 06, 2007

Bridges, Wars, and Abortions

Amy K. says that a bridge in America just shouldn't fall down.

I would prefer that they didn't, as well.

"We've spent $500 billion in Iraq and we have bridges falling down in this country," says Amy to MSNBC. "I see a connection between messed-up priorities." (Thanks for finding that quote, Chris.)

I don't recall Amy standing near the rubble where the Twin Towers used to stand and saying, "Buildings in America just shouldn't be hit by hijacked planes full of innocent citizens." I must have missed that news conference.

To put things in perspective, I've added a graphic (to the right and below my links) that updates continually with the number of abortions in America since the war in Iraq began.

She is right though about the messed up priorities.

No comments: