Friday, August 31, 2007

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band,All Prayed Up with Vince Gill

I'm sorry to report, we are entering the Hip-Hop Co-op bluegrass era. Hopefully, it will be a short phase and I will soon be back to my Paul McCartney phase.

Vince and the Del McCoury band did this little ditty at the Fair.

I was delighted to see he did it with the NGDB. Now that I have the NGDB on my mine, I have to search YouTube for them doing Pooh Corner.

I think I last saw the NGDB at Concordia College in Moorhead, MN in February of 1971. We were all much younger then! However, upon further review, I vaguely remember seeing them somewhere with Mr. D. in the mis-80's, does that ring a bell, Mr. D?



1 comment:

terryd said...

No mid-80's bells are ringing, but I was a big NGDB fan in the mid-70's...saw them at the Orpheum.