Friday, August 03, 2007

Creeped Out

Okay, so now I am kind of creeped out. That statcounter thing showed up another strange IP address. It came from navy.mil and the parenthesis said (NCTC). A google of those initials revealed National Counter Terrorism Center. They came to my site by a google search of mamad's blog.

So, I googled Mamad's blog and the first thing that comes up is Mamad's blog Tehran! Yikes. Apparently this is some guy's last name who has a blog with a lot of arabic words on it that I don't understand.

So, I'm thinking I should maybe change my blog name. Any suggestions? Can I do that without just starting over and erasing everything? Anyone know how that works. Help!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Well, duh...the only place that it said MamaD was in my profile so I just changed that to Linda. Hip-hop Co-op should only give me hits from people checking on a particular music style. I can handle that emotionally!